Saturday 2 February 2008

Quiet on teh Westernized Front

Excellent. It would seemt hat due to almost an entire year's worth of producive inactivity I can post here without feeling guilty about being late as no one is sitting waiting. Champion.

It snowed here last night, in a pathetic sort of way. The way which means lives and transport links with the rest of teh country were not threatened and life continues apace without encumberance. Balls.

The most important thing to know at the moment is I am making a megaman sprite out of wooden blocks. Like someone trying to built the internet using paper. I read something about the internet being God the other day. I think that is a lie, as the internet does exist, and you can use it do do your shopping.

Do do do. I meant to do that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I've been waiting fucking months for you to post something, so you can feel very guilty about keeping me waiting. You Photoshopped douchetard.

We need to talk Wii - see you at facebook. ^

Saranga said...

I was waiting too:(